All-in-one daily detox with protein, multi-vitamin, and multi-mineral support in a delicious vanilla flavor.
MediClear-SGS is a rice and pea protein supplement with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral profile, additional detoxification cofactors, flavonoid phytosomes, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS).*
Thorne’s MediClear-SGS is a powerhouse of daily nutrition – combining two plant-based proteins fortified with a complete multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex, antioxidants, broccoli seed extract, and liver-supportive botanicals – to balance living in a toxic world.
With more protein, detox factors, fewer carbohydrates, and added special nutrients, MediClear-SGS is a more affordable and more complete formula than other daily detox alternatives. The great-tasting vanilla powder is easily mixed with water, juice, or a favorite beverage for easy, on-the-go nutritional support. Or blend it into a delicious smoothie with your favorite fruits and greens for a healthy snack.
Benefits of Thorne’s MediClear-SGS:
- Powerhouse Nutrition: All-in-one daily protein, multi-vitamin/mineral supplement with added antioxidant support*
- Daily Support: Take your smoothie game to the next level with chocolate or vanilla flavor
- Detox Benefits: Support your body’s defenses against the toxic insults of a modern world*
- Great Alternative to Capsules: Substitute the capsules with a powdered multi-vitamin/multi-mineral that mixes with your favorite beverage for a pleasant tasting supplement
Features of MediClear-SGS:
- Easy-to-digest protein: Rice and pea proteins are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction or cause digestive discomfort than common protein sources.
- Well-absorbed multi-vitamin/mineral: The most absorbable, best utilized forms, including the active forms of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, along with mineral chelates from Albion Laboratories.
- Master Antioxidant: Reduced glutathione is a well-absorbed form of the body’s most abundant antioxidant, providing support for every cell against the toxic exposures of daily life.*
- Antioxidant building blocks: The amino acids glycine, glutamine, and taurine along with vitamins A, C, and E, and minerals such as copper, zinc, and selenium are used by your body to make and recycle antioxidants.*
- Botanical extracts: Green tea and milk thistle extracts promote healthy liver function, while curcumin and grape seed phytosomes support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Protection from toxic insults: Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) from broccoli seed extract helps protect cells up to 72 hours.*