Micro-encapsulated iron supplement
• Enhanced bioavailability1
• Improved patient tolerance1
• Helps in the proper formation and function of red blood cells
• Prevents iron deficiency anemia
Convenient liquid format
• Delicious natural raspberry flavour
Insufficient iron intake represents one of the most common nutritional deficiencies, affecting an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, with women and children being considered the highest risk groups.1 Each teaspoon serving of Liquid Iron provides 15 mg of iron from microencapsulated ferric pyrophosphate, a highly bioavailable and well-tolerated form of iron. In a clinical trial on 122 premenopausal women with low iron levels, daily supplementation with 18 mg of microencapsulated ferric pyrophosphate improved iron status within 4 weeks.2
1. World Health Organization. (n.d.). Retrieved from: <http://www.who.int/nutrition/topics/ida/en/>.
2. Blanco-Rojo R et al. British Journal of Nutrition. 2011; 105: 1652-1659.
Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate for sensitive individuals Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number...
Bluebonnet’s Albion® Buffered Chelated Magnesium Capsules contain magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered with magnesium oxide to...
Pioneer Calcium Magnesium Description Clinician Formulated Hydroxyapatite, Citrate & Malatate Vitamin D • Trace Minerals...